Have you ever wanted to ask a farmer more about how our food is grown? Do you want to know more about the tools and technologies that are used in farming today? Ask a farmer!
If you have a question it is a valid concern. I’ve been involved with Agriculture my entire life and still learn something new every day. So don’t feel like there is a stupid question.
In the form below, submit your question. We’ll find a farmer who can answer that question in the form of a direct email, or hopefully a blog post. So start asking! What do you want to know about our food, fiber, and fuel production?
Also, check out my blog roll with perspectives from a number of farmers and ranchers across the country.
Blog posts answering your questions…
- Biotechnology in Cattle: Artificial Insemination
- Artificial Insemination goals for dairy farmers
- Ask a Farmer: Biotechnology and Cattle Reproduction
- Cattle feedlots and the Environment
- What do feedlot cattle eat?
- What is a cattle feedlot?
- Does feeding corn harm cattle?
- Why are cattle branded?
- Why am I mowing pastures (Part 2)
- Why am I mowing pastures (Part 1)
- Why castrate cattle?