Even though I have spent the past several years trying to move farther from home, my family and home will always be important to me. On farms and ranches across the country, agriculture is truly a family affair and I was blessed to grow up on a cattle ranch where everyone was expected to contribute.
My family dynamics have changed in the past few years, but having a big family is just that much more fun. All 5 siblings are out of high school and in college. It makes for quite the entertainment when we all get back together.
The ranch I grew up on is in other hands now, but my dad carries on the tradition of raising cattle.
He now owns a cattle auction in my hometown, Arkansas Cattle Auction, and enjoys working with cattle producers across the state. Be sure to visit our business’ Facebook page to learn more.
- My personal reason and passion for sharing agriculture
- Why DO I Advocate For Agriculture
- My Momma and Lane Frost
- White Christmas in Arkansas with the family [Video]
- Family and Farming will persist through the Arkansas drought
- Blog Action Day: Ranch Life Ties Family and Food