Agriculture Proud is all about sharing the great story of those involved with all aspects of Agriculture.
Find Agriculture Proud at these social networking sites:
- Facebook page: “I am Agriculture Proud” –A great way to network with others that are interested in sharing their great stories, photos, and blogs to tell why they are AgProud.
- Twitter tag: #AgProud –Tag your posts that share why you are AgProud. Share photos, links, and posts that tell others why you are AgProud.
- Youtube channel: AgProud –I share my activities, experiences, and some interesting facts about my job through video. Be sure to look at my list of subscriptions to view channels where others are sharing their story. Send me your link to add your page to the list.
Agriculture Proud–What is it?
Being Agriculture Proud is simply telling YOUR story. Why are you proud to be a part of Agriculture? Are you passionate about your job? If so, you should find no problem sharing this story with others.
How is this done?
- Be real and authentic about your passion for Agriculture
- Show the enthusiasm for your passion
- Keep it simple and to the point
- Make it a candid point of view (everything in life is not flowers and sunshine)
- Stick to your experience. You can’t defend everyone
Ryan’s goal is to not only encourage producers to tell their story but also to give them the tools to be successful. He looks forward to expanding this goal through training presentations with cattlemen’s associations, commodity groups, students and local organizations. He wants his passion and love for the agriculture industry to help encourage others to do just what he is doing; telling the story of…
America’s Farmers and Ranchers.
To contact Ryan to speak at your next meeting or for ideas regarding the use of AgricultureProud.com material in the classroom email Ryan at : email@example.com or call at: 501.827.9257.
Thankful for Agriculture
In November 2010 the blog hosted a month-long series titled “Ag-Thankful”. Through a series of guest-posts and features on the topic, many bloggers in the Agriculture business joined in to help me share why we are thankful to be a part of Agriculture. It is a great opportunity to remind consumers who produced the food on the table for their Holiday Feasts. Follow this link to search for all Ag-Thankful related posts.
I want to become a better blogger. Who doesn’t? So why not share a few of my ideas, and listen to your feedback? In my Better Blogging series, I share a few tips and ideas that have worked for me, and want to hear your thoughts and what works for your. I’ll cover everything from topic selections, comments, and photos. Have a suggested topic? Let me know!
Feel free to send me an email with any questions, comments, or suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
**Conversation and comments are always welcome on this site, however I maintain the right to moderate for abusive, inappropriate content, or threats. Comments should be respectful and on topic. Web advertisement is a great resource, I maintain that the comments section and my blog is not the appropriate place.
**All thoughts, material, and photos on this blog are mine (unless otherwise noted). Guest posts are thoughts of the contributor and maybe moderated for appropriate language and/or content. Use of these materials for promotion of agriculture is welcome, but please give credit where credit is due. Any messages or emails are encouraged.
**Messages on this site are mine and do not necessary reflect the ideas of my employers, university, or organizations with whom I am involved.