One of the highlight posts for 2013 has been my thoughts on Dodge Rams’ Super Bowl ad featuring “So God Made a Farmer” and Dodge Ram’s campaign for Year of the Farmer, so I figured ya’ll might appreciate this quick update.
What better to catch my attention than pickup trucks, farmers, and bacon? Thank goodness God made a farmer.
I am truly thankful for bacon, pork chops, and those farmers across the country raising pigs. There’s several of these pig farmers online sharing their stories and opening their barn doors so we can learn more about our bacon.
- Chris Chinn, in Missouri, shares so many photos, videos, and answers questions on her blog
- Larry Sailer, in Iowa, shares some great perspective in his Musings of a Pig Farmer blog
- Charles Wildman, in Ohio, and his family are great resources for asking questions about pig farms
There’s not much more to say about it. One of our favorite foods, agriculture, and pickup trucks pretty much tie many Americans together. I hope Dodge Ram comes up with a few more of these great food/farm facts with their campaign to support the American Farmer.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy bacon?
- Dodge RAM pays Super Bowl tribute with “So God made a Farmer”
- How has farming changed since 1978 and “So God Made a Farmer”?
- Characteristics of a Farmer – The Farmer’s Creed
- I love bacon. So do the folks at Ram Trucks (kellymrivard.com)